Dear All

   Hope you are doing great

    We are marketing this conslutant who is located at Texas . Interested
parties please contact me for further Information at

*manoha...@rsrit.com <manoha...@rsrit.com>*

*Full Legal Name:                               **Balachander Angalla*

*Current Location:                             **San Antonio, TX*

*Relocation:                                         Yes*

*Phone:                                             *

*Email:
**bala.anga...@gmail.com
<bala.anga...@gmail.com>  *

*Education:                                           Bachelor's Degree
(CSE)*

*Visa Status:                                         H1b - validity(2016
Aug)*

*Current Employer:                           **Tata Consultancy Services
(TCS)*

*W2 or C2C:                                          W2   *

*Total Years of Experience:            8 years*

*Relevant Experience:                     8 years*

*Currently on Project:                      Yes*

*Availability:                                         Immediately*

*D.O.B:                                                   16th sep 1984*

*Last Five digits of SSN#                  72957*

*Rate/Salary Offered:         *

*Thanks & Regards,*

* Roop Manohar  Senior Recruiter/Sales.*

*Reliable Software Resources Inc.*

*22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite 285, Northville, MI 48167*

*W **248-221-1071*

*manoha...@rsrit.com <manoha...@rsrit.com>*

*An E- Verified Company*

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*