Dear All

*We have 20 positions open for US Sales / Bench Sales / W2 Sales / BDM
which are to be filled immediately on high priority.*

*,MODE OF INTERVIEW: TELEPHONIC OR DIRECT WALK IN TO OUR OFFICE.*

*We are looking for dynamic Bench Sales Executives who could join our team
at our offshore center in Gachibowli, Hyderabad, India.*

*INTERESTED PARTIES PLEASE SEND ME YOUR RESUME TO*

*manoha...@rsrit.com...... or CONTACT ME AT *

*9985782741.*

*Company Benefits*

*Free Cab Transportation (Pick & Drop) *

*Personal Health Insurance*

*Attractive Incentives*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Roop Manohar  Senior Recruiter/SALES *

*Reliable Software Resources Inc.*

*22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite 285, Northville, MI 48167*

*W 248-504-6874.*

*manoha...@rsrit.com* <manoha...@rsrit.com>

*An E- Verified Company*

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*