*Hi,* *Hope you are doing great!* *Please add me on your distribution list
as well as*
* Please take a look at the below hot list and let me know if you came
across any suitable requirements. You can reach me on mail *
*cha...@oberonit.com* <cha...@oberonit.com>*. **I look forward to work with
you as a team and hope we can close few positions available with you…*   Note:
- If you receive this email as error or if you do not like to receive my
emails please reply as REMOVE in subject line. I shall remove your email id.

*S NO*

*NAME *

*SKILL *

*EXPERIACE *

*VISA *

*LOCATION *

*RELOCATION *

*1*

*Madhav B*

*JAVA*

*7+*

*H1B*

*OPEN*

*2*

*POOJI *

*JAVA*

*6*

*H1B*

*TX*

*OPEN*

*3*

*Anusha*

*JAVA*

*6*

*EAD*

*TX*

*TX*

*4*

*Raja Mukara*

*JAVA*

*7*

*H1B*

*NJ*

*NJ*

*5*

*Shusma D*

*UI DEV*

*7*

*H1B*

*AL*

*OPEN*

*6*

*Pranil Kumar*

*OBIEE*

*8*

*H1B*

*TX*

*OPEN*

*7*

*Ashivin G*

*Weblogic*

*7*

*H1B*

*TX*

*OPEN*

*8*

*Srinagini*

*Weblogic*

*7*

*H1B*

*TX*

*OPEN*

*9*

*Chetana G*

*ETL DEV*

*7*

*H1B*

*TX*

*OPEN*

*10*

*Sidharth *

*SAS*

*7*

*H1B*

*TX*

*TX*

*11*

*Kyati *

*SAS Clinical*

*6*

*H1B*

*TX*

*OPEN*

*12*

*Raghu Reddy*

*People soft *

*10*

*H1B*

*DC*

*OPEN*

*13*

*Raghu ch*

*Orcle Functional*

*14*

*H1B*

*TX*

*OPEN*

*14*

*Venkat V*

*SAP FICO*

*9*

*H1B*

*TX*

*OPEN*

*15*

*Routry*

*IOS*

*5+*

*EAD*

*TX*

*OPEN*

*16*

*Nitisha *

*SQL BI*

*7+*

*H1B*

*TX*

*OPEN*

*17*

*Archan K*

*SQL BI*

*7+*

*H1B*

*TX*

*OPEN*

*18*

*Narmada *

*Hyperion*

*7+*

*EAD*

*CT*

*OPEN*

*19*

*Anurag*

*Dot.Net*

*7+*

*H1B*

*TX*

*OPEN*

*20*

*Srini Raparla*

*SAP/BW/HANA *

*H1B*

*TX*

*OPEN*

*21*

*Nirmala Jha*

*QA*

*7+*

*H1B*

*GA*

*GA*

*22*

*Nitin *

*Oracle DBA*

*7*

*H1B*

*TX*

*OPEN*

*23*

*Zakeer*

*Oracle DBA*

*7*

*H1B*

*TX*

*TX*

*24*

*Ajay Belde*

*Oracle DBA*

*7*

*H1B*

*TX*

*OPEN*

*25*

*Vishalakshi *

*PL/SQL*

*7*

*GC EAD*

*CA*

*SAN.CA <http://SAN.CA>*

--

Thanks, & Regards,

Chandu| Oberon IT

Sales Recruiter

1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane, Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038

Email: cha...@oberonit.com   |Direct: 972-330-4350; EXT: 314Fax:
1-800-218-2820

Gtalk:* chandrasekhar.oberonit* |yahoo: chandu_oberonit|www.oberonit.com