Dear All

   We have an Immediate opening for TPF Developer , Please go through the
below requirement and let me know your Interest.

*Mail resumes to mano...@keylent.com
<mano...@keylent.com> and roopmanoh...@yahoo.com <roopmanoh...@yahoo.com>*

*Title:TPF Developer*
*location:Dallas.Texas*
*Duration:Long term*
*Rate:Depends upon quality of Resume..... Absolutely Flexible>*

* Visa status: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. *

*Tax Terms: W2, 1099. Corp-Corp or 3rd Parties:  ACCEPTED Technical
Expertise: TPF Assembler, TPFDF, SPMs, Sabretalk (mandatory), zTPF
Experience Domain Knowledge: Airline domain experience Experience on SABRE
systems will be preferred.*

*Manohar*

*Sr.US Recruiter*

*PH:407 982 2040*