Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

I am herewith forwarding the profile of *SREEKANTH* for your kind perusal
for any of your current *Project Manager* opportunities.  Below are his
details.

Name:  *Sreekanth*

Leadership, Project Management, End-to-End Planning, Execution and Delivery
of systems.*

Position Seeking: * Seeking leadership challenges in Project Management
functions.*

Current Location:  *New York, NY*

Contact:  *602-397-8883*

Email:  *sree...@gmail.com* <sree...@gmail.com>

Location(s) Preferred:  *OPEN*

Visa Status:  *H1*

Availability:  *Immediately Available*

*Employer Info: *

*Lal Krishna Vamsi*

*Manager*

*Vigiboss Inc  *

*774-277-3305*

*kva...@vigiboss.com* <kva...@vigiboss.com>

Trust you revert back at the earliest with best rate and client details so
that we can proceed to the later part.

Looking forward to working with you.

*I extend the best of my wishes to you………*

* Lal K Vamsi, Manager*

*Vigiboss Inc.*

*Email    : kva...@vigiboss.com <kva...@vigiboss.com>*

*Phone  : 774-277-3305*