Hi Everyone,

Please find the hot list and share me your requirements to
vardha...@rsrit.com or govardhan....@gmail.com

Technology

Location

Relocation

Availability

MSBI Developer

Michigan

Open

Immediately

Java J2ee Dev

Minnesota

Open

Immediately

Java Developer

Michigan

Open

Immediately

Android Dev

Michigan

Open

Immediately

UI Developer

Michigan

Open

Immediately

ETL Talend Dev

Michigan

Open

Immediately

ETL Developer

Michigan

Open

Immediately

Knockout JS/C# developer

Seattle, WA

Open

2 weeks

Linux Admin

Michigan

Open

Immediately

Thanks & Regards,

*Vardhan I *Senior-Bench Sales

*W (312) 985 -0412  I* Fax 248.715.6434.

Email: vardha...@rsrit.com *I* www.rsrit.com* Gtalk: govardhan...@gmail.com
<govardhan...@gmail.com>*

22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite # 285,Northville, MI 48167.

[image: Description: Description: Description: logo]

*An E-Verified Company*

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, email to *vardha...@rsrit.com* <vardha...@rsrit.com> , with the
subject "REMOVEā€. Any inconvenience caused is unintentional and is
sincerely regretted.