Sr. Business / Solutions Analyst(2 positions)
$400 a day
Woodcliff Lake, New jersey
For our direct client in New Jersey, we seek experienced Senior Business
Analysts to join a growing custom solutions team. We are building a
Business Analysis Center of Excellence and are looking for Business
Analysts who take pride in their craft to play key roles in the formation
of this new center.
In this role, you will work closely with both the business teams and the
development teams, helping define solutions, contributing to the functional
aspects of the solution design and even the technical aspects as well. The
role goes way beyond just "writing down" requirements that are conceived by
others. We are looking for technologists who have come from a strong
functional background, who love to solve business problems with technology,
and who can own the business relationship to discuss, design, and refine
the technical solutions that will add value.
The Analyst will interface with other BAs to make sure that the functional
and technical specifications are developed clearly, and then work in
concert with the development team to make sure they are fully
understood. The BA will collaborate with the Project Manager and
Technical Delivery Managers/Architect in the team as well.
· Design solutions and visualize solutions with business partners
· Create strategy documents to supplement vision papers and
· Manage the collaboration with business owners/stakeholders to
understand the business needs,
· Lead workshops and JAD Sessions.
· Manage and plan the IT requirements elicitation efforts such as
conducting stakeholder analysis
· Deliver the results of elicitation in the form of organized
notes, requirements documents, and/or use cases.
· Spearhead the prioritization, solution assessment and validation
of requirements with the business and project teams
· Develop supporting analysis documentation (including data
dictionaries and use cases)
· Work with IT project managers to obtain consensus and signoff on
requirements and deliverables
· Write user acceptance test plans and scripts and coordinate user
acceptance test execution
· Work with project managers to obtain user acceptance test signoff
· Provide subject matter expertise to the team throughout the
· Prepare senior level technical reports for executive management
· 10 years + Business Analysis/Solutions Design experience
· Ability to work directly with C’ level and top executives.
· Project Management experience / exposure is a must
· Experience leading requirements/JAD sessions, meetings, calls
· Software development or Engineering experience is a plus
· Experience working with both onshore and offshore teams is a plus
Send Profiles to j...@vasginc.com ONLY
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to sureITlife@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sureITlife.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.