See below following requirements for Software Support Engineer:
- Looking for an individual contributor who knows Jenkins +
python/bash/csh/ksh scripting and 'C'
- DevOps experience for this role would be good but not required
- Will be automating tasks and put those in Jenkins.
- Jenkins is to be used for Continuous Integration.
- At least two out of the listed scripting skills.
- At least three years of experience with setting up Jenkins and
They need a software engineer with all aspects of Jenkins.
Total Duration: 18 months
Interview Process: Phone interview, onsite (client will fly them out), then
*Snapshot of Job*
*Need is for 3+ years’ experience in all aspects of Jenkins. Will be
responsible for automating tasks and putting them into system.*
*Should understand APIs and have worked in software development and highly
proficient at scripting (bash, ksh, perl is preferred). Linux, SQL is a
*BSCS or BSEE is required.*
*Job Description *
This is a Software Support Engineer. Client is looking for engineers who
will be part of a team to support the software engineers. These people can
be embedded software engineers but more junior software level. These
individuals are engineers who have knowledge of C/C++, python or perl
scripting, engineers who have created tools for developers, experience with
clearcase, clearquest, Jenkins, as well as, Linux/Unix experience.
*Must have experience:*
- Excellent communication skills. These people will be communication
with multiple teams and clients
- Experience with C/C++ or C# or Java fundamentals--- so they can speak
to developers and make tools for them
- Experience with API’s
- *Knowledge and experience with Jenkins*
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems
- Experience with making tools for developers
- Experience releasing, integrating and managing code with clearcase or
- Minimum of 3+ years with python or perl scripting.
*Highlighted overview of the support team*
- 5 person support team
- Everything that needs to happen so developers can sit at their desk
- First point of contact if there are any problems with tooling for
- First point of contact with IT and Hardware
- Team does integration of the software
- Takes the code from the developers and integrates/releases the code
with Clearcase and Clearquest
- Support developers with C/C++
- Experience with API’s
- This engineer needs to have exposure of C/C++ or C# or Java
---understand the fundamentals.
- Experience with administration with SQL and user base configuration
knowledge of SQL
- A lot of the tooling is written in Perl and Python---looking 3+ years
of Perl or Python scripting
Thanks & Regards,
Reliable Software Resources Inc.
*W* *(312) 985 -0412 **I* Fax 248.715.6434.
Email: vardha...@rsrit.com *I* www.rsrit.com* Hangouts:
22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite # 285,Northville, MI 48167.
[image: Description: Description: Description: logo]
*An E-Verified Company*
*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, email to *vardha...@rsrit.com* <vardha...@rsrit.com> , with the
subject "REMOVE”. Any inconvenience caused is unintentional and is
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to sureITlife@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sureITlife.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.