Congratulations! I was looking forward to this release after trying
the online conversion. Any chance there will be a non-commercial price
(I'm a sound artist, not a commercial producer)? It feels a bit unfair
to me that something like this gets focused only on main stream
commercial production when it could be a great tool for artists.
Paying for this plugin would be way more than what I paid for my DAW
(Reaper) and my b-format mic (custom made) all together. Or maybe a
pricing Reaper style where you pay according to how much your yearly
revenue is? Just a thought.

Cheers,

Hector