Funny this comes up now - I was there last week - we hired the place for a day
and recorded the bowls, but also made ambisonic recordings of sound shadows in
a white noise field - generated by dancers moving through the space - it is for
a dance work about Utopia and Alien Abduction for BalletLab in Australia
http://www.balletlab.com - the Integratron is the result of a purported alien
abduction http://www.integratron.com

Cheers,
Garth Paine