From: sursound-boun...@music.vt.edu [mailto:sursound-boun...@music.vt.edu] On
Behalf Of Augustine Leudar
Sent: den 3 oktober 2012 11:35
To: Surround Sound discussion group
Subject: Re: [Sursound] "Low cost" mobile ambisonic recording possible ?

I wouldn't go into the H2 line or mic inputs - they are very noisy - but
Umahankars modified H2 which will take your Tetramic direct to the h2 (by
removing the capsules in the H2 and replacing them with a 5pin xlr) is a
project I have had on the back burner for a while and should give you an
otherwise very portable , very expensive 4 track recorder - Umashankar have you
still go that step by step photographic instruction webpage for doing this
still up ? If you dont like modifying gadgets I second the Tascam.
Either way you wont need the Motu.