Interesting - so I wasn't the only one who spotted the market niche
for this sort of thing, wished I'd gotten on with my design :-(

    Dave

On 10 February 2013 10:32, Oli Larkin <olilar...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> it's a shame the IO are unbalanced on that Allen & Heath
>

> On 10 Feb 2013, at 00:59, Augustine Leudar wrote:
>
>> without a computer (ie its not just an interface) with just a usb stick ?
>>
>> On 10 February 2013 00:23, Augustine Leudar <augustineleu...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> without

>>> --
>>> 07580951119
>>>
>>> augustine.leudar.com
>>>

>> --
>> 07580951119
>>
>> augustine.leudar.com

As of 1st October 2012, I have retired from the University, so this
disclaimer is redundant....

These are my own views and may or may not be shared by my employer

Dave Malham
Ex-Music Research Centre
Department of Music
The University of York
Heslington
York YO10 5DD
UK

'Ambisonics - Component Imaging for Audio'