From: Sursound [mailto:sursound-boun...@music.vt.edu] On Behalf Of Espen
Braathen
Sent: 04 December 2013 10:04
To: John Leonard; Surround Sound discussion group
Subject: Re: [Sursound] DeWolfe Library Music - Ambisonics confusion

The "ambisonics" trademark was registered in the US by Nimbus Records, but was
abandoned i 1992 and have thus been dead for the last 20 years.

The "ambisonic" trademark was registered and abandoned in 2009 by an individual.

Espen

For all FOI requests please contact:   f...@derby.ac.uk
All other Contacts are at http://www.derby.ac.uk/its/contacts/