Also their POMA paper from ICA 2013, which is free (I think):

Spatio-temporal energy measurements in renowned concert halls with a
loudspeaker orchestra

Sakari Tervo, Jukka Pätynen and Tapio Lokki

POMA 19, 015019 (2013); http://dx.doi.org/10.1121/1.4799424

http://scitation.aip.org/content/asa/journal/poma/19/1/10.1121/1.4799424

http://scitation.aip.org/content/aip/magazine/physicstoday/article/67/1/10.1063/PT.3.2242

>> It is labeled "free content," so should be available to anyone.
>

> interesting. what puts me off a little is that they used an ad-hoc mic
array of six spaced omnis, without giving any details whatsoever.
> how good can direction estimates be with that kind of setup? and how do
you ensure the reproduced diffuse sound field is accurate?