> Hi Michael,
>
> I'm sorry that AmbiExplorer didn't work on your daughter's device. If
> anyone experiences problems with the app please feel free to email me
> directly. I'm more than happy to try to figure out what's going wrong. A
> downside of Android development is the overwhelming variety of devices and
> making apps work on all of them.

Yes, my thoughts, so not surprised that there could be a problem.
Also why I tried 'the list':
-thought if it was one of those silly 'works on <= v.392 and >= v.394, but
not on v.393' 'things' then a wider audiece might nail it.
-also I'm not a smartphone user, so thought it might be all my fault, anyway!

I await my next visit to my daughter ...

Thanks for the tips.

Regards,

Michael