On 01/25/2014 07:27 AM, Hector Centeno wrote:
Hi Jörn,

Did the reset button return the head or mics to face forward with the
sensors off? The reset button, for now, should only works for when the
sensors are off and the head/mics are being moved manually. Which means
that yes,  for now we will face north :-)

i see. i was expecting it to reset the listening position when the sensors are activated.

In an upcoming update I'll make the reset button work with the sensors to
reset the soundfield "front" to be in the same direction as the device when
pressed.

great, i'll be watching it for updates.

thanks for providing this tool!

best,

jörn

btw: i can't seem to find the sources to those tools. i guess at least for tetrafile you are legally required to provide them, and i'd appreciate the sources for ambiexplorer as well. that said, i'd still be willing to support your efforts by paying the very moderate fee for the ready-to-run app!

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Tonmeister VDT

http://stackingdwarves.net