At 11:17 20-03-14, Paul Hodges wrote:

I understand that the current Windows SRC is pretty good, actually.

I probably know less about this than you do. But do you mean Windows 8? Windows 7, which I am using appear to have a problem, but with a secret fix that I havent tried yet:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2653312

http://www.indexcom.com/tech/WindowsAudioSRC/

The biggest problem is in knowing what actually goes on behind the scenes. I have recorded the broadcasts with Samplitude set to 48k. I am using ASIO, so maybe the problem DOESNT exist. My interface is RME UFX (in Loopback Mode) and it claims that it is running under internal sync, from which I understand Samplitude to be the master clock. As Samplitude uses input buffering, would this not take care of potential glitches due to the asynchronous nature of the stream? RME doesnt do any D/A until I listen to it, and no errors were reported by the software.

But I am guessing...

David