Looks like two people at least have been hacked at sound field: I would strongly advise not going to these URLs unless you are sure you are under appropriate safe conditions.
I just phoned TSL, and the lady on reception knew nothing of it. I have forwarded these back to them. I suspect the name list is from a customer database or equivalent. Please take appropriate care Jon From: Pieter Schillebeeckx Date: Tuesday, 29 September 2015 at 08:48 To: johnmcmac, johnperks, johnstondaniel, jollymanick, jon, Jon Tatooles, Jon Tuck, "jon.tuck", jon, jon_tatooles, Jona Aal, jona, Jonathan Darby, jonathan fraser, Jonathan Freed, jon, Jonathan Murray, Jonathan Odo, Jonathan Stark, Jonathan Tuck, Jonathan, jonathan, Jonny Fraser, Jonny MaK, Jordan, Jrg Milling, Jrg Raab, "Jorma Tikka @ EM Nordic Finland Oy", "jorma.piri", Jrn Nettingsmeier, Joseph Naccarato, joseph, Josh Harper, Josh Park, Josh Power Subject: Fw: important Hey! Important message, please visit http://softcraftltd.co.uk/feel.php<http://softcraftltd.co.uk/feel.php?xm4> Pieter Schillebeeckx From: Ken Giles Date: Tuesday, 29 September 2015 at 08:45 To: James Gordon, "jayant.shah", Jean Quiquinato, Jean-marc LHOTEL, Jeff Carman, Jeff G Schmitt, jgough, Jo Cops, Joe Coll, joe, John Hepburn, John Leonard, John McAuliffe, John Root, John Terrey, "john.owens", johnmc, Johny Murata, jon, Jonathan Freed, "jonathan.freed", jpaulo, Julian Oltra, Justin Bennett, Kai Sowka, Kai Sowka, Kai Sowka, kato kenji, Ken Giles, "ken.giles", Kenji Kato, Kenny Giles, Kerem Sezginer, kerstin, Kevin Nair, kieron clough Subject: Fw: important Important message, please visit http://robinsonandsonsentp.com/or.php<http://robinsonandsonsentp.com/or.php?t9s6> Ken Giles -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <https://mail.music.vt.edu/mailman/private/sursound/attachments/20150930/ae1ee96f/attachment.html> _______________________________________________ Sursound mailing list [email protected] https://mail.music.vt.edu/mailman/listinfo/sursound - unsubscribe here, edit account or options, view archives and so on.
