>> don't

>> but
>> we
>> handle
>> > this.

>> you

BEWARE Condon-Shortley (see section 2.3 on
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambisonic_data_exchange_formats>) and
Matlab.

I think Jörn's summary shoul suffice for anyone familiar with Matlab ...
if not there is half-a-page in one of my Graz papers ... but I'd need to
dig for the reference ;-)>.

Michael