Don't forget Aaron Heller/ Eric Benjamin/ Richard Lee's's decoder toolkit,
written for Open Source tools like Octave
http://www.academia.edu/2480241/A_Toolkit_for_the_Design_of_Ambisonic_Decoders

    Dave

On 9 November 2015 at 21:42, Ezra Jacobs <ezra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Seba,
>
> Matlab could be useful in the design stage, especially if you have specific
> requirements
> as to accuracy in a complicated or unusual array layout -- in that case you
> could have a
> look at the Sound Field Synthesis Toolbox from the berlin boffins:
>
> https://github.com/sfstoolbox/sfs
>

> From: "Ausili, S.A." <s.aus...@donders.ru.nl>
> > Subject: [Sursound] Ambisonic on Matlab
> >
> > Dear all,
> >
> > We would like to include an Ambisonic lab in our facilities and we don't
> > have experience in applying it so far.
> >
> > We are thinking to use a big number of speakers (4th or 5th order) but we
> > are still looking for the best or most comfortable software to handle
> this.
> >
> > Because of that, is there any Matlab toolbox that directly provides you
> > the audio output for a certain order of Ambisonic?
> > Which are your recommendation actually to create a new setup?
> >
> > Thanks in advance and looking forward to your comments.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Seba.

As of 1st October 2012, I have retired from the University.

These are my own views and may or may not be shared by the University

Dave Malham
Honorary Fellow, Department of Music
The University of York
York YO10 5DD
UK

'Ambisonics - Component Imaging for Audio'