Marc Lavallée <marc@...> writes:

> Albert,
>
> What you described is exactly the project I started.
> What's missing is the zoom feature and support for HOA.
> Should I continue? And make it open source?
> I don't have much time now... (sigh).
>
> --
> Marc

Hi Marc,

Yes, I've been to your site. Awesome job!, I was really pleasantly surprised
how good it sounded and how well it localized considering it is just browser
based....

Please continue! This is something that all of us newbies, who flocked to
this list because of 360/VR, want to see happening.

Not sure how long it will be before Youtube/Cardboard will put this into
reality, but as far as I know, apart from proprietary apps by big players
such as Jaunt and IM360 etc, it does not currently exist yet, so people
settle for stereo, binaural, 5.1 or game engine plugins that don't sound
very good for music..

If this could be integrated somehow into a web based spherical video player,
there should be a way for you to recoup some of your valuable time spent on
this by making it subscription based...I'll be one of the first to sign up...

(Or maybe Google will recruit you for $$M/year...:-))

Bests,

Albert