From: Sursound [sursound-boun...@music.vt.edu] On Behalf Of John Leonard
[j...@johnleonard.uk]
Sent: 06 February 2016 13:59
To: Surround Sound discussion group
Subject: Re: [Sursound] A piece of history

Ah, forgot about no attachments: I got an Audio Design Pan Rotate unit, an
Audio Design Ambisonic Decoder and something called an AMBI-8, which seems to
link to the Ambisonic decoder.

I’ll be fascinated to see what they can do, but if anyone has manuals, that
would be excellent.

The auction was Ebay item Item # 262270964850

Regards,

John

Please note new email address & direct line phone number
email: j...@johnleonard.uk
phone +44 (0)20 3286 5942

For all FOI requests please contact:   f...@derby.ac.uk
All other Contacts are at http://www.derby.ac.uk/its/contacts/