Hi Martin (and everyone else),

Sorry you're having a frustrating time with my toolbox.   What most users
do is create a SPKR_ARRAY_*.m file with the speaker names and geometry and
then a 'run_*' file  with the invocation of the decoder design function.
See

  adt/examples
     SPKR_ARRAY_Shoebox.m
     run_dec_Shoebox.m

for an example of this.  You can also put the speaker array definition in
the run_* file, as in run_dec_birectangle.m

The interactive.m and run_dec_interactive.m scripts you found are a work in
progress.  I worked on them a bit today and they should be usable.  Do a
"git pull" to get the updates and delete the defaults.mat file.  It will
create a new one.  As you note, the two scripts communicate though the file
defaults.mat.  Run 'interactive' first to enter your choices and then
'run_dec_interactive' to create the decoder.  It assumes that the speaker
coordinates are in the last three columns of the csv file.

If you are still having trouble, please send me the speaker coordinates (in
private email) and I will be happy to create the files for you.

Best...

Aaron Heller (hel...@ai.sri.com)
Menlo Park, CA, US