Not sure if it would fit the bill, but the usual suspect for such
things is Plogue Bidule. You may also want to look Image-Line's
Minihost Modular. The latter is made by the same company that makes FL
Studio but is supposed to work as a VST in any host.

https://www.plogue.com/products/bidule/
https://www.image-line.com/support/FLHelp/html/plugins/Minihost%20Modular.htm

--
/Didrik