My symbolic_spherical_harmonics library will print out the expressions in
cartesian or spherical form with various normalizations and in your choice
of programming languages.  Here's the repository with some example
invocations:

  https://bitbucket.org/ajheller/symbolic_spherical_harmonics

I wrote as an exercise to learn Symbolic Python (SymPy) and to show how the
spherical harmonics are derived and checked.

For example, here's a 5th order ambiX (ACN/SN3D) panner in Faust, the list
of expressions for the the spherical harmonics was produced by the library

https://bitbucket.org/ambidecodertoolbox/adt/src/6c6bdc2460352cd4b72d2dde6928fcb5141d1976/faust/ambi_panner_ambix_o5.dsp?fileviewer=file-view-default

Aaron Heller (hel...@ai.sri.com)
Menlo Park, CA   US

On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 9:12 AM, Courville, Daniel <courville.dan...@uqam.ca