Thanks, Michael. I'm trying to move away from Firewire, as that seems to have died as a computer interface, so the MOTU Traveler is out of consideration.

I see that the MOTU 16A has 16 analog outputs, with Thunderbolt and USB2 interfaces:

http://motu.com/products/avb/16a

Len Moskowitz (mosko...@core-sound.com)
Core Sound LLC
www.core-sound.com