If anyone has recordings of any of this Matrix H, HJ, UHJ stuff, please
post a copy on

http://ambisonia.com/

with a good description of what it is and the circumstances.

I don't think UHJ is dead yet as the biggest present market for music is 2
channel stuff for headphones and UHJ gives excellent results for this and
other playback methods too.

> I still have some off-air recordings of the BBC's Matrix H system. Never
tried to decode them but they have a pleasing surround sensation when
listened to on headphones. Must have been the mic. placements ??

> One broadcast I recall was a play based upon Alice in Wonderland entitled

"Alice's Adventures In Wonderland".

> I can remember listening to this play on BBC Radio 3/4 several times,
great
stuff.