They are "Boutique Speaker" you have to listen at The designers place in
stockholm before ordering. Ingvar Öhman is The designer.
If you want to resurect your swedish IÖ speakers are discussions Here:
http://www.faktiskt.se/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=20&sid=fe0a25f7ffd1b73fb42e330e84150f30

A pair PI-60 Cost around 3000 euro/Usd.
The commercial version is The
http://www.the-ear.net/review-hardware/guru-qm60-floorstanding-loudspeaker