Hello all,

(I’ve survived moving continents twice since last posting. Now holed up mit
Family in Chicago).

I’m about 3-4 years behind on ambsionic research and now I’m introducing it to
a largely ignorant cohort here.

My trusty TetraMic is working well, as long as ambient RF is not too bad.

I am interested to see the latest product scrutiny by members of this esteemed
group.

I was initially looking for a review of the Sennheiser Ambeo mic but I must
admit to being defeated by the seeming lack of a search function in the
surround archives.

Is there anywhere/anyone maintaining a searchable version?

Failing that, can someone please point me to a decent critical –even
comparative-review of this machine?

I’d also like to read the list’s latest thoughts on current (3rd order etc)
mics.

And lastly, (as if that’s not enough) could you all post (or email me) your
sites and list what’s special about them?

Sorry to be a pest, but I have to being the evangelizing process here!

Kind regards to you all,

David

---

David Worrall, PhD

Professor and Chair

Audio Arts and Acoustics Department

School of Media Arts

Columbia College Chicago

dworr...@colum.edu

33 E Congress Pkwy Room 601N

Chicago, ILLINOIS, USA 60605

Tel: (1)312.369.8821 Fax: (1)312.369.8427

President, International Community for Auditory Display icad.org

personal research/creative practice website: avatar.com.au