Hmmm that's already making me nervous... I can see it now Staff member :
"has anyone got a USB stick I can borrow ?" "Just use that one in that
weird box thing behind the counter" etc etc maybe I'm being over the top
but you wouldn't believe what people get up to....shame it doesn't have an
SD card slot. Still the best option so far and at least it would have a
guarantee - the alesis looks good but second hand means no guarantee.