That’s an inspiring video, thanks!

And many points of contact. A few years back we used the Microsoft Kinect to
allow for hand control over sound localization, much like you appear to be
using the wii in the video. This worked well, except for the fact that the user
had to be positioned in a fairly confined area. The mobile device control
removes this restriction.

Last year we used Unity and the Oculus with the LeapMotion controller to create
a virtual room and move ‘grabable’ sound sources around it. We tried providing
the audio over headphones using Unity’s capabilities, and also Immergo (DBAP)
over speakers. Interestingly the test subjects preferred the external speakers.

Yes, I have used the phone’s orientation capabilities to indicate a sound’s
localization, but don’t have a video of it. You can see the layout on the phone
here:

https://www.immersivedsp.com/ <https://www.immersivedsp.com/>

Checkboxes at the bottom select the various axes. The purple circle can be
touch-moved for two dimensions, and the white rectangle indicates height.The
blue circles indicate already recorded tracks that move with the playback of
the sound.

Would love to make the London demo and if possible will contact you, thanks!