I had mine done last week, after a few attempts at shooting a suitable
video file (it looks easy to do, but it's not). The resulting 3D model
is also not as good as the ones shown in the promotional video, so I
will probably try again because I suspect that a better video would
help to produce a better 3D model, therefore a better HRTF profile.

I'm still in the process of evaluating the SOFA file I received (in my
free time, something I should continue tomorrow). So far the results
are very interesting; it does work. I will try to compare it with some
generic HRTFs, and I will report here.

One of my problem is the lack of software to use a SOFA file. My
evaluation tool is now JSAmbisonics, because it's free (as in speech).
I guess I could also use the ambiX binaural player, but that would be
more work.

--
Marc