Hello Dave,

Thank you for the reply. Yes, I've seen the Audioease one before and seems
like it's based on a generic IMU module so that one should be easy to reuse
for other projects. I've developed Arduino based trackers before but I just
wanted to find a good use for the Waves tracker. I also considered adding
support for the NX tracker to my AmbiExplorer Android app and I emailed
them asking if they would support third party apps to use their tracker but
got a negative response. They are not supporting that at all. The nice
thing about the NX tracker is that is very compact and lightweight.

Best,

Hector