Dear all,

An exciting position is available at L-ISA <http://www.l-isa-immersive.com>,
London, UK, for a DSP / 3D Audio engineer to join the team and help shape
the future of live sound.
L-ISA is a small team part of L-Acoustics <http://www.l-acoustics.com>, a
leader in the Sound Reinforcement industry, with customers such as
Radiohead, Adele, Alt-J, Hollywood Bowl, Paris Philharmonie, the Olympic
Games... but also nightclubs such as Omnia, Printworks, Zero Gravity

We develop object-based solutions for immersive / 3D Audio for live shows,
with a focus on scalability from small to large events (up to stadiums).
These solutions are used for classical, pop or EDM concerts (Santa Barbara
Bowl, Lille Stadium, etc.), or creative A/V installations (Tate Modern,
Coachella Antartic Dome, Panorama NYC Dome, Puy Du Fou, etc.).

We are currently looking for a person with a strong background in Maths /
signal processing, and a keen interest in 3D audio, to join the R&D team
and contribute to new algorithms and concepts.

The LinkedIn job description is here:
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/456775261/

Please share this information to those interested!
I am happy to answer any questions directly.

Thanks for reading,

Guillaume Le Nost