Actually, if we’re talking about the track I used in the demo, it should indeed
be Voodoo Chile, as that’s how it’s spelled on the UK release of Electric
Ladyland. Actually, on the album, it’s Voodoo Chile (Slight Return) and it does
need to be that track, as opposed to the longer Voodoo Child. I first
experimented with it on a sampler called Blues News, which I bought in Germany
and which I still have, which was pressed in white vinyl and which lists the
track simply as Voodoo Chile. The same Wikipedia entry that Bruce referenced
has the details of where the confusion arose.

So no need for apologies, Bruce, you were right the first time.

Regards,

John