Mr Umashankar would be nice if you had a wide range of recordings
specifically from this mic available in A and B format on your website.
Not doubting your claims, but simply hoping to listen to some recordings
straight from the B-i-Z?

Anyone else want to comment on Brahma-in-Zoom quality either in this thread
or privately, please do message me.