Pardon my ignorance, but may I ask, for information, about these calibration files in the form of IIRs? How do these relate to the A-format wavfiles of a first order microphone? Or are they used as a means of converting the raw capsule signals into A-format by some kind of concatenation, or other algorithm? What is the relationship between IIR files and the .WAV format referred to in the last line below?

Perhaps, because of my ignorance, I am asking the wrong questions and maybe all this is written up somewhere; in which case, I should be glad to know where I can read about it.

Many thanks!

David