Hi there,

Have you had the chance to test Zylia’s ZM-1?
It’s a 19-capsule spherical mic. The raw file can be exported to 1st, 2nd and
3rd orders.

Here’s some excerpts from a test I did with it in an urban park on a calm day
(raw format exported to 1st order, ambix).

https://youtu.be/hVWeP5wxEuw <https://youtu.be/hVWeP5wxEuw>   (Please, be aware
that the levels are rather low in this recording)

Best,
Eduardo

Eduardo Patrício
www.eduardopatricio.com