Here's a page that works in the UK - a quick Duckduckgo found it
https://theta360.com/en/about/theta/accessory.html

   Dave

On 15 August 2018 at 06:42, David Pickett <d...@fugato.com> wrote:

> I get
>
> 403: Access Forbidden.
> Your location (AT) has been blacklisted.
>
> I presume that is because they dont want to conform to GDPR and prefer to
> deny access!
>
> David
>
> At 00:51 15-08-18, Marc Lavallée wrote:
>
>> A FOA microphone is sold as an accessory for the Ricoh Theta V 360 camera:
>>
>> https://us.ricoh-imaging.com/index.php/accessories/theta-22/ta-1
>>
>> Is anyone tried it (yet)? Is it a gadget?
>>
>> Marc

As of 1st October 2012, I have retired from the University.

These are my own views and may or may not be shared by the University

Dave Malham
Honorary Fellow, Department of Music
The University of York
York YO10 5DD
UK

'Ambisonics - Component Imaging for Audio'