This looks like an IRT cross augmented with height microphones or a DIY
ORTF-3D.  The vertically coincident configuration seems to be based on the
following paper: vertical mic spacing doesn’t have a significant effect on
spatial impression for main mic array.
http://www.aes.org/tmpFiles/elib/20180820/17560.pdf

For 360 capture, it is essential that each stereo segment has an equal stereo
recording angle (SRA) for continuous localisation, thus ‘equal segment
microphone array (ESMA)’ - concept by Williams. My 2016 AVAR paper proposes
50cm mic spacing gives optimal localisation for an ESMA with cardioid mics.
http://www.aes.org/e-lib/browse.cfm?elib=18511

Hope this helps,
Hyunkook

Sent from my iPhone