Hello all,

I’m pleased to announce a new release of the open-source SPARTA plug-in suite,
for both Windows (x64) and MacOSX (10.9+). It includes: HOA decoders, a VBAP
panner, Ambisonic visualisers, a microphone array to ambisonic convertor;
amongst others.

Download Link: http://research.spa.aalto.fi/projects/sparta_vsts/
Source code: https://github.com/leomccormack/SPARTA

For those already familiar with the library, there have been some pretty
substantial changes since the initial launch back in May, but some that spring
to mind the most are:
- Added a new dedicated binaural Ambisonic decoder (AmbiBIN), with built-in and
rotator for head-tracking via OSC messages, and a SOFA loader.
- All Ambisonic related plugins now support orders 1-7 in the one plug-in
- Thanks to the help of Daniel Rudrich, the relevant plug-ins now support
importing/exporting of json files for the loudspeaker/source/microphone
directions, which are cross-compatible with the IEM plug-in suite
- Windows versions of AmbiDEC and Binauraliser now also support SOFA loading.
- Warning messages are now displayed if there are insufficient number of
channels for the current setting (this was catching me out occasionally too!)
- And a plethora of general bug fixes, major bug fixes, and minor improvements,
which have no doubt introduced many more; hence the beta release ;)

Cheers,
Leo

P.S. Apologies, for any cross-posting