There is no plugin for it right? Only standalone.

Can't seem to find it.
On Sun, 18 Nov 2018 at 17:20, Courville, Daniel <courville.dan...@uqam.ca>
wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Use the Zoom software for A to B-Format conversion.
>
> Once in B-Format, the choices are numerous. For 1st order to binaural
> decoding, there's Harpex, of course. https://harpex.net
>
> But also have a look at the IEM plug-ins https://plugins.iem.at
>
> And the AALTO SPARTA plug-ins
> http://research.spa.aalto.fi/projects/sparta_vsts/
>
> Harpex and the binaural decoder in the SPARTA suite can load SOFA files.
> The IEM suite will soon include a binaural decoder that can also load SOFA
> files.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Daniel
>

> Le 18-11-18 12:00
>
>     The sound seems OK but the post-processing software from the Zoom
>     website is nothing to write home about. Essential features like level
>     control and normalising are lacking and I'm not too happy with the
>     conversion to Binaural.
>
>     So, if anyone has suggestions for better Mac ambisonics software or
>     plugins I'd love to hear from you.

*Axel Drioli <http://www.axeldrioli.com/>*

*Immersive Audio Designer and Producer for 360 Video, VR and Installations*

*'The Journey'* <https://filmfreeway.com/1429140>, 360 documentary which I
provided the full immersive audio production, *has won the **61st CINE
Golden Eagle Award  <https://cine.org/awards/#75418>*for best *'Virtual
Reality / Documentary Short'*

*Tel-Facetime: +44 7460 223640 <http:>*
*Skype: axel.drioli*