Hi,

According to what I've read of the Zoom H3-VR it records B-Format files,
converted internally from A-Format.

What Daniel suggests are VST plug-ins. They seem to be 64-bit.

Reaper and Nuendo are probably the best DAW hosts. For First Order Cubase used
to be good. I don't know Adobe Audition, so can't comment.

Ciao,

Dave