For those of you who aren’t part of the various surround Facebook groups where
I’ve already posted this, and who might have been frustrated by the lack of
information on how to get your Soundfield microphones serviced, thanks to an
introduction via Tony Faulkner, I’ve been able to make contact with the
appropriate people at RØDE and make a couple of suggestions.

They now have a link on their Soundfield.com website that gives some detail as
to how to go about it. Tell your friends.

The link is here: https://www.soundfield.com/#/service

All the best,

John