I thought this might be of interest to some of you. I have been working
with a visual arts studio recently who create interactive visuals that
track peoples movements and convert them into strange shapes on the screen.
At the moment its on large screens so I have speakers lining the edge and
behind the screen so that the audio tracks the silhouettes as they cross
the screen though I look forward to working with dome projections (contact
me if you do dome projections !!) . I use granular synthesis to morph
sounds in response to dta and spatialise with max so theres a really nice
integration between the movement of the people and the sounds and visuals.
This project was on a very large screen at the Athens science festival this
year :

https://vimeo.com/341857013

all the best
Gus