Hi Richard,
I have to admit I am slightly confused by your response and wonder if what
we are both referring too as time alignment and even DBAP are the same
thing. However I am quite distracted at the moment  I am currently working
on my next installation so don't really have time to giver this the
concentration it deserves - perhaps we could have a god chat about this
early September as it is of obvious interest.  PS I will also be PMing you
about another matter,
all the best,
Augustine