Stuff I've done I've used those  speakers (sometimes called exciter) and
the vibrate that surface so useful for things like this. They won't sound
as good as a genelec but they sound descent enough. I'd use the big heavy
duty ones. I've a contact to get the hi end ones I can dig out if your
interested. Avoid dayton.

Artist website: www.augustineleudar.com
Business website: www.magikdoor.net