Hi Ezra,

You could look at our ImmerGo system as a possibility for the performance and
the later playback.

For the performance you could use a MOTU 24Ao or Presonus StudioLive 64S/32S
and move USB, analog or ADAT input channels in 3D space. If you have a
different mixing console with an accessible control protocol, we could update
ImmerGo to work with it.

For the later playback, you could create a multichannel wav file from the
recording and play that back in a loop. There is a scheduler that will allow
for the looping of one or more multichannel wav files.

Our website has further information.

Richard.

---
Richard Foss (PhD)