That was a lot of information, I  was only thinking of distribution to
end-users on the web.

It would save a bit of volume in comparison to wav.

This is the current state of ohti,
We are to add more buttons for routing of mixed order Ambisonics, the
channel routing can be edited before playback.
I am waiting for Roger to fix it, but he has just bought a new condinium...

http://www.ohti.xyz/2021/original.html