My startle and orientation reflexes are already overstimulated so to subject myself to a barrage of advertisements of junk that a big-tech authoritarian has determined I _must_ be interested in, would be enough to make the monaural experience a must-have. I don't need those thugs in my life, so count me out.

~drw